Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Owner of a Q30S 2.2D AWD and happy to have joined the forum. Car is amazing and speedy :)
I'm based in Luxembourg and don't worry I'm not the only owner in the Country. There are few other Q30 around. :D
Francesco

·
Registered
766 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Lucky for you guys the diesel is optional, we on the other hand can only hope!
How many miles have you put on it so far and do you find power to be enough in the city and on highways?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Francesco , i am also of Luxembourg and getting next week our INFINIT Q30S 2.2D DCT AWD ( a very youg , direction car ) I hope it the quality what i aspect of INFINITI. Until now we have had Skoda OCTAVIA - SUPERB .and it will be a big difference. WE go back in Space but i think in technic we go further. We get the colour Malbec Black

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Folks

I've got the Malbec Black and the Black City pack. Wheels have some purple accents.
So far I've put on +/- 6,000kms (car got delivered in March).
Driving in the city with the Economy setup is perfect. Low consumption (6,7/100km) and engine not loud at all. I was impressed by the low consumption on the highway.
Power is enough for its weight and size. On limitless highway it is good fun.

Francesco

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ah, the glorious Malbec Black! Definitely post some photos of it up! I would love to see the purple accent wheels combined with the malbec and the black city pack.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hi Folks

I've got the Malbec Black and the Black City pack. Wheels have some purple accents.
So far I've put on +/- 6,000kms (car got delivered in March).
Driving in the city with the Economy setup is perfect. Low consumption (6,7/100km) and engine not loud at all. I was impressed by the low consumption on the highway.
Power is enough for its weight and size. On limitless highway it is good fun.

Francesco
How are you finding visibility to be when parking it the city? City situations can be the most challenging for vehicles like this in my experience unless you have a lot of time behind the wheel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
if we got the car, the pics will come of our Infiniti Q30S (city black) 2.2D DCT AWD. I hope of the low consumption. We have also a Volvo V40 (2016) in standard equipment but with the 2.0 D with 120 HP, manual gearbox. This car drinks not much, 4.5 L / 100 km on the highway and 5,3 around all day. The Skoda Octavia (4x4) 2.0 D 150Hp drinks around 6.4 liter / 100Km. Maybe the Q30 is coming on this or maybe lower, but with an automatic gearbox the consum will be a little higher , i like to try. Because when i drive i look in front what is happening, but my wife is driving normal and using more Diesel. We will see

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How are you finding visibility to be when parking it the city? City situations can be the most challenging for vehicles like this in my experience unless you have a lot of time behind the wheel.
Parking is not an issue. I have the 360 camera and I have not had difficulties so far. Parking assistant is also a helpful optional.
However, I admit that visibility is not good and the 360 camera optional should be a "must" for this car in my opinion.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if we got the car, the pics will come of our Infiniti Q30S (city black) 2.2D DCT AWD. I hope of the low consumption. We have also a Volvo V40 (2016) in standard equipment but with the 2.0 D with 120 HP, manual gearbox. This car drinks not much, 4.5 L / 100 km on the highway and 5,3 around all day. The Skoda Octavia (4x4) 2.0 D 150Hp drinks around 6.4 liter / 100Km. Maybe the Q30 is coming on this or maybe lower, but with an automatic gearbox the consum will be a little higher , i like to try. Because when i drive i look in front what is happening, but my wife is driving normal and using more Diesel. We will see
Hi Mathieu
Overall consumption will be similar to your Skoda. On the highway you can easily reach the 4.5l/100km if you drive slowly. I drove through Switzerland during Easter and I've gone below 4.5l/100km.

·
Registered
766 Posts
The biggest take away to drive efficiently is to just gradually easy into the RPM range till you got to the speed required. Most people are surprised by how little throttle they actually need to apply to stay within the flow of traffic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts