Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Collected a Q30S 2.2D AWD Intouch last weekend and really enjoying the car so far

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Q30S! Any plans for it or will you just leave the car as stock?
Glad to have yet another new member on the forum.

What did you own before coming to the Q30?
No plans to change at the moment will be leaving it stock

I’ve come from a Focus Titanium X Ecoboost but prior to that I had a Mercedes C Class which had the same engine and gearbox as the Q30S

·
Registered
766 Posts
No plans to change at the moment will be leaving it stock

I’ve come from a Focus Titanium X Ecoboost but prior to that I had a Mercedes C Class which had the same engine and gearbox as the Q30S
Nice upgrade from those car makers.

How do you like that Mercedes compared to the Q30?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice upgrade from those car makers.

How do you like that Mercedes compared to the Q30?
The Merc was a C220 AMG Sport so had a pretty hi-spec finish and with it being RWD you can't really compare it with the Infiniti but it was a very nice car and handled very well.

The Infiniti is a different beast as it's based on the A-Class and built up the road from me in Sunderland but it's a very nice car and the AWD was amazing driving in snow yesterday and the 2.2 Diesel works very well in the smaller car.

·
Registered
766 Posts
The Merc was a C220 AMG Sport so had a pretty hi-spec finish and with it being RWD you can't really compare it with the Infiniti but it was a very nice car and handled very well.

The Infiniti is a different beast as it's based on the A-Class and built up the road from me in Sunderland but it's a very nice car and the AWD was amazing driving in snow yesterday and the 2.2 Diesel works very well in the smaller car.
Not bad. I bet some of the current C-Class trims are really impressive especially the AMG model because i heard the CLA 45 AMG can keep up with Nissan GT-R's!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts