Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Fred and i'm the owner of a 1 year old Ink Blue Q30 1.6.
I live in the Netherlands near Rotterdam.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hello,
My name is Fred and i'm the owner of a 1 year old Ink Blue Q30 1.6.
I live in the Netherlands near Rotterdam.
Welcome to the forum Fred.
How many miles have you put on your Q30 so far and what other models were you looking at before considering the Q30. These days we have a lot of hatchbacks, crossovers, and CUV's to choose from.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At this moment, it's my 9th week driving the Q30 in full happiness. On the clock there is now about 30K km. I did drive 5K km. myself.
Before Infiniti was official sold in the Netherlands, I saw some import US-Infiniti's here in the neighbourhood, and I knew: some day I drive one. Altough there are a lot of Mercedes-parts in it, the body does have a specific signature.
Before the Q30 I owned several Nissan's, so it's in the family. The last one was a Qashqai J10B.

·
Registered
6 Posts
welcome, Can you tell me what Navigation version you have, if you have the infiniti navigationsystem? The numbers in your system and the numbers on the SD -card if you have. Or do you now there is a new update for the Q30 navigation. Because here in Luxembourg they tell me they can not get an update for this navigationsystem in the Q30. By the way i have an Q30 S (4x4 2.2 TDCI automatic) Thanks for helping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts