Infiniti Q30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Hi Zochus, I really do appreciate you posting this. Great news as we all know Inifiniti did not really sell many vehicles in europe so to find a parts source more abundant and less expensive compatible with the Q30 is always good news.
If you could confirm when received that the Mercedes item is a match please post up the part number too.
Looking forward to more pictures and you updating us all on this repair thread soon. Cheers - Cornish 馃尀

Registered
Interesting, I did not expect that it would not work. Module is the same item, software and hardware the same. Only difference is a newer mainboard design.
I would be tempted to get it tested as it could be faulty also?

Registered
I am just wondering that you may have the correct module but it needs to be programmed.
I am thinking along the lines of the parameters for the left, right, up and down etc on the swivel headlight and other functions. I will consult the technical manual later and see if it says anything about this. 馃枑

Registered
I am glad I am wrong then 馃槀. I stand corrected, I have read the manual and you are correct. New lamp is plug and play, just adjust beam positions by the mechanical screws 馃樁 I'm sure you have thought about emailing Valeo and see if they can help, it would be great if that module was in another popular lamp unit. 馃

Registered
Yes, the battery is a standard Exide EK131 with the screw / bolt on terminal I think. Best check though...
I think just under 拢88 on ebay. Mercedes use Fiamm italian battery for some reason.
Varta equivalent should be a good investment for three years peace of mind I guess.

Photograph White Light Product Font

Registered
Wishing you well on what ever you decide to do 馃枑 and great you sorted a battery at good price also.

Registered
Excellent choice and peace of mind for the next three plus years I guess.
馃枑

1 - 8 of 8 Posts