Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking delivery of a black 1.5d SE Business Q30 next Friday on a 3 year 10,000 lease through Motor Depot. Its been a long and frustrating wait but I'm looking forward to getting the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

My last car was a Citroen C4 Cactus 1.6d on an 18 month lease.

It was a good all rounder with excellent fuel economy. I'm expecting a step up in quality with the Q30, which will be a bonus. I haven't seen one in the flesh yet but photos and videos online look good.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I done the exact same thing, went from the review and really liked the look of the car. Glad the car lived up to my expectations.
Same here, my only question now is how much of this is thanks to Mercedes since this was built with them. You think if it wasn't for them we'd have something better or something worse?

Always questioned what positive effect of lack of it these partnerships have.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So it's finally here and I have to say I'm very impressed.
A couple of disappointments
1. No log book/manual or indeed any documentation. Contacted Infiniti and they are going to post out asap.
2. No floor mats. I can't believe they would supply a car of this standard without mats to protect the carpet from day 1.
3. The spec I saw from MotorDepot said that this model has push start but it doesn't, which is a bit disappointing
Other than that, it drives well, looks great and has enough toys to keep me amused for ages!

·
Registered
23 Posts
You can find the manual online if you search it was posted before

I believe mats is the standard spec

if it hasnt got keyless door open and close - you will see the button on the door handle - it wont have keyless start

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can find the manual online if you search it was posted before

I believe mats is the standard spec

if it hasnt got keyless door open and close - you will see the button on the door handle - it wont have keyless start
Thank you. I have the PDF of the manual, thanks. Hopefully I will get the real thing in the post soon

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi there, we got ours from Motor Depot in Hull, supplied with Infiniti Q30 branded mats front and rear, full owners book pack..........I dont remember reading anywhere on Motor Depots website push button start, ours hasnt.
Loving the car though

·
Registered
110 Posts
If you have the keyless option, you should complain bitterly and ask for it to be provided; it's only a 30 quid accessory which is readily available for any Benz owner.

We didn't have it on our 2016 Q30 and it wasn't even mentioned as an option. Infiniti couldn’t provide it, my local Benz dealer wouldn’t sell it to me on the grounds that my car wasn’t a Benz, so I had to source it from the US through Amazon ! It may be easier to get now.

·
Registered
110 Posts
If you have the keyless option, you should complain bitterly and ask for it to be provided; it's only a 30 quid accessory which is readily available for any Benz owner.

We didn't have it on our 2016 Q30 and it wasn't even mentioned as an option. Infiniti couldn’t provide it, my local Benz dealer wouldn’t sell it to me on the grounds that my car wasn’t a Benz, so I had to source it from the US through Amazon ! It may be easier to get now.
Talking about the push start button of course !

·
Registered
32 Posts
So it's finally here and I have to say I'm very impressed.
A couple of disappointments
1. No log book/manual or indeed any documentation. Contacted Infiniti and they are going to post out asap.
2. No floor mats. I can't believe they would supply a car of this standard without mats to protect the carpet from day 1.
3. The spec I saw from MotorDepot said that this model has push start but it doesn't, which is a bit disappointing
Other than that, it drives well, looks great and has enough toys to keep me amused for ages!
Ceebs, I got the exact same deal, and mine came with the books and mats.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts