Infiniti Q30 Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
With our Q30 1.6 t DCT with800 miles on the clok, over a 300 miles trip composed of 40 miles of higways (speed limit 55 mph) and the rest motorway (speed limit 80 mph), we achieved 36 mpg.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The beauty of these Benz engines is to have the maximum torque at as low as 1250 rpm (in the case of the 1.6 t), that was a decisive factor and I’m not disappointed, it is definitely responsive and peppy, and I’m talking gearbox in Eco mode, with the Sport mode it is almost too much.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Had my 2.2 automatic for just over a month and covered 1500 miles. Averaging around 48mpg, but that does include some longer runs.

That will do me for a 2.2, auto and AWD :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
On the first two fill ups 55.24mpg with a 1.5d
The engine is now feeling much looser so I reckon this will improve ;-)
55 mpg is a very good performance but it’s to be expected from the good old Renault-Nissan K9K engine which has powered countless Renault and Nissan cars as well as Benz’s and of course lately Infiniti’s. I had it on a Nissan Note in its 90 hp version and my daughter has it on her Benz A Class in its 109 hp version (same as the Q30) and I was, and she is, indeed very happy with it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hello, I'm doing about 42 UK mpg in ECO on motorway and dual carriageway. 35 UK mpg normal combined driving, 30 UK mpg having fun in sport mode. I am pretty happy with this as I expected worse. Q30S 2.0t DCT petrol with 7k miles.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Update, now on 10.5K miles. Went to Cardiff and back from Cornwall on E10 got 40 mpg and including when I got confused in Cardiff for an hour in stop start traffic on the one way system as the council closed a few roads to my carpark location 🤗. Very happy with the MPG as Holly my Q30 is no slouch 🍺

21 - 38 of 38 Posts