Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
With our Q30 1.6 t DCT with800 miles on the clok, over a 300 miles trip composed of 40 miles of higways (speed limit 55 mph) and the rest motorway (speed limit 80 mph), we achieved 36 mpg.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
36 mpg sounds more in line with what Infiniti estimated and even exceeds it. Not as much as 50 mpg but still very great fuel economy. It'll probably be closer to 33mpg for city driving.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sorry, I'm talking imperial MPG, so that equates to 7.8 l/100km

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That's still great mileage and depending on how much you drive, you can probably get away with filling up the tank once every two weeks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
7.8L/100km is still pretty darn good. If you ran majority on the highway I'm sure that number would drop a good bit

·
Registered
110 Posts
I do agree too that it's a pretty decent mileage !

·
Registered
110 Posts
The beauty of these Benz engines is to have the maximum torque at as low as 1250 rpm (in the case of the 1.6 t), that was a decisive factor and I’m not disappointed, it is definitely responsive and peppy, and I’m talking gearbox in Eco mode, with the Sport mode it is almost too much.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Most days, eco mode is fine for the daily commute to and from work. Great for gas too, the sport mode is more for weekend spirited driving around the bends.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Had my 2.2 automatic for just over a month and covered 1500 miles. Averaging around 48mpg, but that does include some longer runs.

That will do me for a 2.2, auto and AWD :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
On the first two fill ups 55.24mpg with a 1.5d
The engine is now feeling much looser so I reckon this will improve ;-)
55 mpg is a very good performance but it’s to be expected from the good old Renault-Nissan K9K engine which has powered countless Renault and Nissan cars as well as Benz’s and of course lately Infiniti’s. I had it on a Nissan Note in its 90 hp version and my daughter has it on her Benz A Class in its 109 hp version (same as the Q30) and I was, and she is, indeed very happy with it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
So far I'm averaging about 48 mpg (UK mpg) but car still isn't fully run in yet, and that's on country roads with hills, 30 and 40 mph stretches, so don't think it too bad so far.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello, I'm doing about 42 UK mpg in ECO on motorway and dual carriageway. 35 UK mpg normal combined driving, 30 UK mpg having fun in sport mode. I am pretty happy with this as I expected worse. Q30S 2.0t DCT petrol with 7k miles.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts