Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

ยท
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Yoparata, it's not all bad, yes dealers are shockingly bad but hey they all are in my opinion ๐Ÿคฃ. Its us that pays for the sales room business rates and staff pay ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Remember you have GLA mercedes under the body panels, lots of parts just use a vin number or registration from a similar spec GLA 250, A250 and CLA250.
Recently had my car serviced at Nissan dealer, wow most expensive oil change ever I guess. My brake fluid was changed, now my brakes are spongy. I cannot wait until my car is out of warranty. I could have serviced it better myself for a third of the cost and paid for a remap and still had change left over ๐Ÿ™ƒ. Oil change via dipstick tube no less ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Yes those brake wear sensor pins are stupid design but get a mercedes one and see if a key place, do you have timsons? They maybe can clone your key? Try Auz motorparts suppliers for brake pads. I like mintex and Borg +beck their webcat will have the equivalent pad references etc. I buy genuine bosch filters too. Mercedes and Nissan dont make their own wear parts as I am sure you know, it's all a big con ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: Heath
21 - 21 of 21 Posts