Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good reason not to drink drive....! Video released by Cambridgeshire Police and recorded by a truck driver who caught the entire thing on his dash cam. Not 'gorey' you'll be pleased to know, but really has to be seen to be believed! Both driver (Mother), and passenger - an 18 month old baby survived with only cuts and bruises. Driver got 3 months in custody for her stupidity...

FF to about 1:00 minute if you are a little impatient...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...and a typical British response from the guy at 2:30 rushing to help with a bag of chips in his hands!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Not the worst, but certainly one of the most interesting crashes I've ever seen. From what the comments are saying, she was drinking vodka at the wheel while her son was strapped in the back. This should definitely be a wake up call for her.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh my god! That is awful. Drunk driving can affect a lot of people around. It is not only the person who drives but also people around him. I was once caught for same but was able to save my licence because of a good DUI attorney Los Angeles. Since then I don’t drink and drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts