Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never too old to have fun ;) But I agree.. On the occasion I still like to slide around in the Winter time though, albeit, when there's plenty of snow and it's really no Ken Block show..

·
Registered
766 Posts
During those conditions its way too easy, even when your not trying you might get a bit tail happy. Of course the only thing I wouldn't do is donuts on dry pavement.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But it is the most forgiving which is why it's really the only time I'll tackle it. The dry pavement donuts are for the other vehicles haha

·
Registered
766 Posts
I don't think we even have enough power to the wheels to make it go sideways on dry pavement, instead that might be more reserved for vehicles like the Q60. But for all i know the tires we have might help in that. too bad this isn't the sort of demographic that would try!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably not to be honest... If they come with a tire like Michelin Primacys or something, then it may be possible, but it's a far stretch.

·
Registered
766 Posts
the Toyota FR-S was a good example of this but that car was intended to go sideways from the start, here we have a GT that's made to perfect the turns, still this is the closest a Japanese car maker gets to creating a 4-series, so as you can guess, getting sideways is still on the table :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts