Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just really curious about the Q30, not in the market for a vehicle ATM anyways, picked up a new G coupe earlier this spring for a fantastic deal so im sticking with her for the next couple of years. At least until its time to start a family and shuttle the kiddies to and fro.

Q30 could realistically be that vehicle in 3-4 years.

Anyways hey from Colorado,

Mickey

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome!

I am just really curious about the new Infiniti Q30 but not a 100% sure on whether we really would end up with it in the end. The interior space is questionable whether it's good enough for a new family but time will tell.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Before leasing my hyundai veloster i too leased the G35 coupe when it first made it's debut but the biggest thing that made me change was the gas mileage. Ever since then I've had changed my ways with V6s. It's all green from here on. Hopefully the Q30 would be just right for me.

I am not too worried about the space at them moment since I have no kids but now actually thinking about it, is it kid worthy for the space in the back....

Welcome btw!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just really curious about the Q30, not in the market for a vehicle ATM anyways, picked up a new G coupe earlier this spring for a fantastic deal so im sticking with her for the next couple of years. At least until its time to start a family and shuttle the kiddies to and fro.

Q30 could realistically be that vehicle in 3-4 years.

Anyways hey from Colorado,

Mickey
I think most of us are on the same boat right now looking at the Q30.

The G35/37 use up a lot of gas I think it will be matter of time till you tap out and convert.

For now welcome to the club ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
The Q30 would be coolest looking soccer mom van if you intend on getting it to transport your kids. I think of it differently but the q30 can suit just about any occasion to think of it. In terms of the naming scheme that Inifniti has going technically your demoting the class going from a G to a Q30. Your gonna have to get used to the non v6 power.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Q30 would be coolest looking soccer mom van if you intend on getting it to transport your kids. I think of it differently but the q30 can suit just about any occasion to think of it. In terms of the naming scheme that Inifniti has going technically your demoting the class going from a G to a Q30. Your gonna have to get used to the non v6 power.
Its possible we see a 4 cyl TT in the Q30, would be so game for that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts