Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

Cool Photo of Infiniti Q30

9K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  InfiniteClass 
#1 ·
This picture is pretty cool. Sorry I had to start a complete new thread for it but didn't really know where to put it lol
Was done by @Patlightpainter on social media

See less See more
#3 ·
If you check Infiniti's website you should be able to find some or if you just google "infiniti q30 platform", some images should show up from publications that pulled photos right from Infiniti.

The other option is to see a cutaway in person at one of the upcoming shows end of this/start of next year.

#5 ·
Sadly they might not do it with the current line up, or at least with a cutaway based on the current line up. With the chance of a plug-in hybrid Q30 coming to market that's what they could go after instead. That supports the broader picture they have going on.

But that's just my take on it.

#7 ·
Yeah no doubt. Most people know hybrids are better for the environment but don't know in what ways much like how everyone knows that eating fruits and vegetables are good for you but not everyone knows exactly the effect they have and how your body works with the nutrients they provide.

Broadening ones understanding of how it works builds on the whole tech experience since right now there's no burning need to buy a hybrid, gas prices aren't sky rocketing, the government isn't pressuring us to buy hybrids and taxing us to death on gasoline engine vehicles.

#13 ·
Carrying on that red trim along the side and rear would be a great look but I wouldn't bother bringing it any further up the body, best left to all the lower areas as a finishing trim.

Hopefully as Infiniti comes out with sportier trims they pull more cues from models like the Eau Rogue:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.