Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ignore the decals on the side, the black and white theme actually looks great especially the green strip spanning the side of the car and how it flows with the panel ridges.

·
Registered
189 Posts
That's actually a great design idea. Most people just wrap the whole thing in one color but they went with the Q30's original lines and accentuated it. Still not something I would do as the cost doesn't seem worth it to me.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Choice of colors wasn't good in my opinion but I like how the fluorescent accents were shaped and done in colors that really complement the Q30's design it will look amazing.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The paint choices could be better but I liked it because of the green accent curves. Without actually seeing someone else do it, I would have never thought of a design like that where it stretches from the front all the way to the back. They even matched the side skirt and front spoiler with the same color. Maybe black and red would be a better combo?

·
Registered
189 Posts
To each their own. As much as I like it, I wouldn't do that to my own Q30 simply because of the cost and why cover up the perfect factory paint?

·
Registered
766 Posts
To each their own. As much as I like it, I wouldn't do that to my own Q30 simply because of the cost and why cover up the perfect factory paint?
Some people experiment with different colors they wouldn't buy a car in or just colors they really like that aren't available from OEM's or for whatever other reason they have.

BUT it's not like you need to wrap an entire car, there's just so many ways to go about it. Ultimately it depends on the individual. Hence why this is personalizing your vehicle.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The most I'll realistically add to my car are those small decals that you can stick on and take off whenever you want.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I try to reserve decals for windows strictly.. just because when you remove them later on, the paint underneath doesn't match with the paint around it and you gotta do a bit of compounding to "even" it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts