Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the Q30 will officially launch in 2015. Does anybody know when people will start being able to order? I am guessing sometime in 2014. Maybe spring?

·
Registered
766 Posts
I know that the Q30 will officially launch in 2015. Does anybody know when people will start being able to order? I am guessing sometime in 2014. Maybe spring?
late 2014 is when we should be able to order, best thing to do is to follow up with your local dealer, try to get on a waiting list so they can contact you when you can place an order and leave a deposit.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That's just when we can start ordering too, we would still need to wait a good 6 months after that to actually receive delivery on the Q30. So much waiting....

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't see why it wouldn't be in Detroit. If it wasn't then it would have to wait so much longer! If they don't show the Q30, they will be showing something. Infiniti has a long laundry list of models it has to deal with right now.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I can't see why it wouldn't be in Detroit. If it wasn't then it would have to wait so much longer! If they don't show the Q30, they will be showing something. Infiniti has a long laundry list of models it has to deal with right now.
Not really.
Ideally a global event is the best to unveil a vehicle. But some car makers are holding their own events apart from a big auto show to unveil vehicles. Even that would be fine.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Why are auto makers unveiling cars at non-autoshow events? i mean I've seen this be effective with the Mustang's recent unveiling but unless its a car model with that much attention already, it just doesn't make sense to unveil at something other than an international auto show.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Why are auto makers unveiling cars at non-autoshow events? i mean I've seen this be effective with the Mustang's recent unveiling but unless its a car model with that much attention already, it just doesn't make sense to unveil at something other than an international auto show.
sometimes you get lost in the hubub of major shows. I know domestically the big 3 are always trying to obscure what the other 2 are up to be having the most impressive reveals or concepts...

·
Registered
766 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with it, i think it's a good thing. It sets them apart from the rest, gives them the attention they want and need.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts