Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time we're getting much closer to actual proportions.

It seems to be an A-class with Infiniti lines and a Q50 face, but isn't that along the lines of what we have been speculating here? Q30 is A class, QX30 is GLA.

·
Registered
279 Posts
this has to be the ugliest render I've seen. Why are people rendering it when Infiniti has stated the concept is 90% to production?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Im not liking this, it moved farther away from it's concept and now just looks like an A-Class with Infiniti styling. I doubt this will happen

·
Registered
279 Posts
Actually looks like they used the GLA to render this

I jsut dont get what the point is when we already have a concept.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Actually looks like they used the GLA to render this

I jsut dont get what the point is when we already have a concept.
It makes sense since the concept was just a concept, it will be toned down for production. They could have kept the overall shape and toned down the concept-like design cue's and features.

In the end, it's a useless rendering. Lets pretend this never happened :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
The front of this rendering looks bad. There is no style lines to it. The rear and side don't look bad though. I feel like most renderings will be further from what the production is going to be than the original concept is going to be. I hope the Q30 doesn't look like this...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the front end is a Q50, which is styled excellently. concepts are design exercises, renderings are educated guesses. I'm telling you guys right now dont be surprised if Q30 shows up as an infiniti A-class..

·
Registered
766 Posts
I think we all can agree that this rendering shows way too much A-Class and not enough Infiniti Kodo design language and Q30 concept styling.
It can be made to look so much more real.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I thought that I would post the other Q30 production render from the other thread here so that we could compare the two.

The nose on the rendering that is in the OP looks long than the second rendering.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought that I would post the other Q30 production render from the other thread here so that we could compare the two.

The nose on the rendering that is in the OP looks long than the second rendering.
yea this rendering is nothing more than adding door handles, production mirrors and a number plate. TBH I think the production Q30 will fall somewhere between the two production renders we've seen so far. Proportions will be closer to the benz A-class but it will have a swoopier design language than the OP render.

·
Registered
766 Posts
it still is better than looking at the concept and trying to imagine a production model. at least this makes it easier to visualize it all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts