Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Today's new cars are better equipped than ever, with convenience, connectivity, and safety features that keep drivers safe on the road. Nonetheless, smart drivers know to hit the road prepared, regardless of how long the journey.

Consider picking these nine items up and stashing them in your glove box or trunk. They'll help you keep calm and carry on, no matter the situation.
Read more about the 9 Things You Should Always Have in Your Car.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I usually throw one of those large first at kits with everything in them; thermal blanket, jumper cables, everything. As for parking change, that's what the cup holders are for. I keep my cups and spare change there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Personally I just have this little kit, which fits in nice storage space under the boot floor...

http://amzn.to/2cSRt0P

Has everything you need in the event of a breakdown or accident - 1st aid kit, warning triangle, flourescent vest, fire extinguisher and small torch for when your phone batter dies...

Might pop in one of those space-blanket things too come winter, but that's about it...

·
Registered
197 Posts
If we're looking at things for winter in ultimate survival mode. Remember Titanic.... we need one of these hidden away in the back somewhere.. For the record, I do not support drinking and driving. But it could save your life in the event of a broken down car in the middle of winter with no source of heat !

·
Registered
766 Posts
If we're looking at things for winter in ultimate survival mode. Remember Titanic.... we need one of these hidden away in the back somewhere.. For the record, I do not support drinking and driving. But it could save your life in the event of a broken down car in the middle of winter with no source of heat !

That helps when waiting for road side assistance if you happen to be out of the city, which then it can take a while, even while in the city if its during a busy winter day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts