Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Buying an affordable car doesn't mean you have to give up fun Everyone could use a little more fun in their lives, so why not start with your car? There are plenty of excellent choices out there, but what if you've only got $10,000 to spend? Whether you're looking for something to spice up your daily commute or add something special to your fleet for Sunday drives, here are nine cars to consider that add a dose of fun to your daily drive.
Read more about the 9 of the Most Fun Cars to Drive for Under $10K

·
Registered
380 Posts
If I had an extra 10k to spend, I don't think I'd want to get an old secondary car for fun. Sure the Q30 isn't really a track car nor can it go everywhere a wrangler can but it's still supposed to be a joy to drive. Or I'd use that 10k, add it to the money put aside for the Q30 and buy a more powerful SUV.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would too get a G35, just as a winter beater since the Q30 is new and i rather keep it in the best condition possible. There's only so much you can do prevent road salt from getting everywhere and when it does, it's takes quite a bit of effort to get off.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I would go with the E55 for winter.. nothing like a classy winter beater. But it's definitely hard to get the salt off.. if you reach it in time that is

·
Registered
189 Posts
If only a Jeep Wrangler was just 10k. I'd get that in a heartbeat as a beater car but those things are prone to problems and the repair bills piles up after a while.

·
Registered
180 Posts
That is true, they definitely are. But, being able to get one in 6 speed manual automatically makes it the coolest thing of life. You could drive those things through literally anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts