Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice review. I think Australia is very much pro Q30. Also the reviews of Germany are very pro Q30.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Good review and rather accurate. The rear view camera is available in the optional Tech Pack which in my view should be a must have on any car, it's very much worth the extra charge

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I personally don't really care for the rear view camera.. Don't need it but it is a nice piece to have. Yeah, I'd probably pay for the rear view camera lol.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Rear view cameras are on the way to become old hat, in the near future a car without it will be an oddity. What's really desirable in the Tech Pack is the Around View Monitor (using 4 cameras) and once you’ve used that, you can’t go back

·
Registered
380 Posts
I've had a chance to drive my friend's car with something akin to Around View Monitor and it's just so handy to be able to see to your left and right when you signal or whats around you when you park. Rear view camera will still be the standard for a while yet as it's more cost effective, but once the price of four cameras go down, it'll become the standard.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Had the pleasure of using the all around camera once on a new Benz and it was actually pretty darn cool. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I think it's definitely worth the extra coin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts