Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Today’s review of the Infiniti QX30 is brought to you by the letter C. C, as in collaboration, compact and crossover – all words that apply directly to this all-new vehicle from the Japanese automaker.

See, this new compact crossover from Nissan’s luxury arm was developed with some help from a German rival: Daimler, the folks behind Mercedes-Benz. In fact, the platform and powertrain are all Mercedes derived, and you can get a very similar car to the QX30 with the Mercedes GLA 250.

But there’s more to the QX30 than just being a re-skinned Mercedes. It features a nicely crafted cabin, more refined driving dynamics and is offered in a number of different variants that will surely appeal to luxury buyers.
Read more about the 2017 Infiniti QX30 Review at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Now they just need to turn this into a hot hatch, hopefully. Just imagine that, an Eau Rouge hatch. I wouldn't even mind if they go for a small bumper in performance and overall sportiness by launching an IPL Q30.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Anyone else think that the white completely changes what it looks like. Possibly just in pictures but looking at it in white and then in the copper tone, it's like a different vehicle

·
Registered
189 Posts
Not just you, I think the white makes it look more classy.

Infiniti is just not on point with their naming scheme, first the change the Q30 to QX30 for North America and now they have different colors for the S. If I want to ask about someone's car, they may tell me about the paint job instead of what color the badge is.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Think we can get the 18 inch wheels by themselves instead of the whole Gallery White package? as nice as white leather is, the stuff is hard to keep clean.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Not just you, I think the white makes it look more classy.

Infiniti is just not on point with their naming scheme, first the change the Q30 to QX30 for North America and now they have different colors for the S. If I want to ask about someone's car, they may tell me about the paint job instead of what color the badge is.
That's actually a good way of deciphering as well. Once they person being told is familiar with the optional differences though

·
Registered
180 Posts
Think we can get the 18 inch wheels by themselves instead of the whole Gallery White package? as nice as white leather is, the stuff is hard to keep clean.

Those wheels are pretty nice. I'm not sure if they'll offer it as an option for base though. Sometimes they'll just leave it that package alone and call it a day. Big selling point for some people

1 - 9 of 9 Posts