Infiniti Q30 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
The past weeks, since the temperatures dropped, I noticed that the temperature gauge is fluctuating, but the engine never reached 90° Celsius. A clear sign that the thermostat is broken. I asked the repair shop to order a new one, the original code is 11060HG00H, and it costs about 110 euros. But no supplier had this part in stock, so I risked and ordered a Mercedes Benz GLA X156 thermostat, original code A 6512000715, thinking it should fit. And it did fit, everything is fine, the engine heats up right away and it stays at 90°, without any fluctuations. The Mercedes thermostat costs about half the price of the original Nissan part, around 52 euros. So, if anyone stumbles upon this problem, do consider the OE part from Mercedes at half the price. Quick mention, I asked the shop to change the whole coolant also, after 5 years it had enough.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks for the post citiZen, always good to know we have parts from MB that fit.
Much appreciated here 🖐👍

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.