Infiniti Q30 Interior Revealed - Infiniti Q30 Forum
User Tag List

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 11:13 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Infiniti Q30 Interior Revealed

Ahead of the grand reveal in Frankfurt that is coming up quick, Infiniti has released a photo of the interior of the Q30.

A Dinamica suede-like material from italy was used to line the roof and support pillars, and Infiniti says that "only the finest quality materials were used throughout the rest of the cabin." Infiniti also points out an elevated hip-point for the front seats which should add a better sense of control.

“Q30’s sculpted exterior and asymmetric cabin design are unmistakably Infiniti,” says President of Infiniti, Roland Krueger. “With the Q30, we are entering a new segment for Infiniti and broadening the offer to our customers. This vehicle is a vital part of our strategy to be a top tier global manufacturer of premium cars.”

Be sure to watch for the official unveiling of the Q30 at the Frankfurt Motor Show at 10:15 am on September 15th.
post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-05-2015, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunamarama View Post

Ahead of the grand reveal in Frankfurt that is coming up quick, Infiniti has released a photo of the interior of the Q30.

A Dinamica suede-like material from italy was used to line the roof and support pillars, and Infiniti says that "only the finest quality materials were used throughout the rest of the cabin." Infiniti also points out an elevated hip-point for the front seats which should add a better sense of control.

“Q30’s sculpted exterior and asymmetric cabin design are unmistakably Infiniti,” says President of Infiniti, Roland Krueger. “With the Q30, we are entering a new segment for Infiniti and broadening the offer to our customers. This vehicle is a vital part of our strategy to be a top tier global manufacturer of premium cars.”

Be sure to watch for the official unveiling of the Q30 at the Frankfurt Motor Show at 10:15 am on September 15th.
Fab interior.

Is Frankfurt unveiling at 10:15 BST or ET?
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 03:30 PM

No idea. We'll still have to wait for reports from publications after the start time for new info unless you're going to the auto show. The white version of the Q30 looks nice too.

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-09-2015, 04:08 PM

I'm curious what the different materials options will be for the interior. I like the wood in the OP picture, but I would be very happy to see something less glossy and more porous and natural looking.
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-10-2015, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcatraz View Post
I'm curious what the different materials options will be for the interior. I like the wood in the OP picture, but I would be very happy to see something less glossy and more porous and natural looking.
It appears that interior materials are very dependent on variant you get judging from the rest of the lineup. Sometimes you get a choice of different colors of leather, but the trim seems totally attached to whether you are getting a Sport version, or Limited version, etc...
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-10-2015, 04:44 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I like how the interior looks although I was expecting they do away with an in dash integrated infotainment system, rather one that looks like a tablet on top the dash... it's the direction most brands are moving towards.
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-19-2015, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite View Post
I like how the interior looks although I was expecting they do away with an in dash integrated infotainment system, rather one that looks like a tablet on top the dash... it's the direction most brands are moving towards.
Thankfully they didn't do this. I think the Merc and BMW "we glued a tablet to the top of the dash" look is horrible.

I'm a salesperson at an
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
in the Bay Area. Since many interweb jockeys think all salesmen are untruthful scum, certain users here suggested I put in a signature so you can completely disregard everything I say. YMMV.

You can PM or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
if you are around Northern California and want help with your Infiniti purchase decision.
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-22-2015, 03:50 PM

And Infiniti wants to do things that will differentiate them from the other brands, especially considering the GLA is basically the same vehicle as the Q30.
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-22-2015, 06:48 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Best way to look at the partnership is that they share the barebones of vehicles and apply all the usual you're used to in their current vehicle which with the recent Q30 reveal that proved true.
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-23-2015, 04:22 PM

Sharing barebones? yes. But if you look at the two side by side they are extremely similar. Same -- but different. It literally is the same car branded differently.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page