Infiniti Q30 Configurator - Infiniti Q30 Forum
User Tag List

 10Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-06-2015, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 342
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Infiniti Q30 Configurator

I wasn't able to find this on the forum so I thought I'd post it up for everyone.

https://www.infiniti.co.uk/cars/new-...#configure/A5w

It looks great in copper and bronze.
Indiana Jones is offline  
post #2 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
I wasn't able to find this on the forum so I thought I'd post it up for everyone.

https://www.infiniti.co.uk/cars/new-...#configure/A5w

It looks great in copper and bronze.


As I have registered my interest in purchasing the Q30 I hope to see it 'In The Metal' next week at my local showroom as they will have 1 car for a few days for the employee's 'product knowledge' training. Can't wait to see it and to report back here.
John Anthony Taylor is offline  
post #3 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Anthony Taylor View Post
As I have registered my interest in purchasing the Q30 I hope to see it 'In The Metal' next week at my local showroom as they will have 1 car for a few days for the employee's 'product knowledge' training. Can't wait to see it and to report back here.
That would be awesome!

I really am expecting good things as far as design goes. I am pretty convinced on that. Mostly it will come down to the drive that really settles my mind or not.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
Tsunamarama is offline  
 
post #4 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-06-2015, 04:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 708
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunamarama View Post
That would be awesome!

I really am expecting good things as far as design goes. I am pretty convinced on that. Mostly it will come down to the drive that really settles my mind or not.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
The drive and the overall feel of the vehicle will be it for me which factors in quite a lot of things, a lot that factor into that overall feel.
infinite is offline  
post #5 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 342
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Anthony Taylor View Post
As I have registered my interest in purchasing the Q30 I hope to see it 'In The Metal' next week at my local showroom as they will have 1 car for a few days for the employee's 'product knowledge' training. Can't wait to see it and to report back here.
That's amazing! Will test drives be included in the training?
Indiana Jones is offline  
post #6 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
That's amazing! Will test drives be included in the training?
Considering the press hasn't been able to drive it yet, I would be very surprised to hear that this event included a test drive.
alcatraz is offline  
post #7 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
That's amazing! Will test drives be included in the training?
I am not sure as my invite is purely to view and sit in the car. The official public launch is expected in November including my booking a test drive. I think orders are then taken for delivery in January 2016.


Although my potential interest is for the 1.6ltr Petrol SE it will be interesting to see if diesel models will be heavily discounted due to the VW scandal as sales of all manufacture's diesel cars in the UK are expected to slump. Will this increase the demand for petrol versions of the Q30 and hence extend the delivery period, I wonder?. Watch this space!
John Anthony Taylor is offline  
post #8 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 708
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

test drives are vital, it would be a big mistake if they don't let people do something as important as that is since it's what knowing a vehicle and selling it comes down to.
infinite is offline  
post #9 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 06:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite View Post
test drives are vital, it would be a big mistake if they don't let people do something as important as that is since it's what knowing a vehicle and selling it comes down to.

Not sure of the reason for above post as I am not aware that potential customers (with valid driving licence) have ever been refused a test drive here in the UK.
John Anthony Taylor is offline  
post #10 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 08:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Q30 united kingdom tour

Just spotted this information on the infiniti .co.uk website regarding a publicity tour around the UK between 15th October and 8th November https://www.infiniti.co.uk/infiniti-...-q30-tour.html
John Anthony Taylor is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome