Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

New Q30s AWD Owner :)

7K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  infinite 
#1 ·
Alright all, Got my Q30s on Monday and so far loving it.

Got a few bugs to work out but im sure it will awesome.

#3 ·
Mainly the intouch side of things.

THe intouch app isn't showing the apps on the screen as it should. Also i have had 2 fault warnings come up on my dash that have gone off after a restart. One was for "Rear indicator light" which was fine and one for the speed sign recognition which after a screen wash was fine as well.

Great car to drive though. With it being the 2.2 AWD Sport i flies like the smelly stuff of a stick.

#4 ·
I did have an online chat with infiniti support and they told me they only have TWO apps !! I had a hire car last week - an Astra - even that had things like Android Auto and Apple play. Pretty poor show from Inititi UK(europe) in my view. They cant really propose to be a top brand when a Vauxhall Astra has better tech on it.

Is your a lease car ? Only I have the same spec arriving next week (mine is DCT automatic though) and they did say they had a few being delivered at the moment.

Good to hear it goes well. :)

#6 ·
Hi Jay Swan and welcome to the Club.

Don't bother too much about the apps and ride along in your automobile, with your baby beside you at the wheel, cruisin’ and playin’ the radio, with no particular place to go!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.